Ventilation System Air Purification Energy Recovery Unit for Whole House
Features · Air purification ：Originated in Sweden, a creative technique of air purifying and bacterium killing using electrostatic precipitator with cleaning efficiency up to 95%, which purifies incoming air and ensure indoors air clean. · Cost Saving: ESP filter is washable with no replacement...
Energy Recovery Unit for Whole House
· Air purification：Originated in Sweden, a creative technique of air purifying and bacterium killing using electrostatic precipitator with cleaning efficiency up to 95%, which purifies incoming air and ensure indoors air clean.
· Cost Saving: ESP filter is washable with no replacement needed; it saves huge replacement cost in the long run.
· Energy Recovery: The technology is adopted to retain the energy of output air in the exchanger and inject fresh air to keep the consistent room temperature. Its working principle is like to air conditioner but it is superior as an energy-saver.
· Considerate design: Separate control on air inlet and outlet provides more flexibility especially for the elders and children who may have potential need to adjust the incoming air and exhausted air freely.
· Air quality indicator (PM2.5): visible color change (red, yellow, green), indicating the air quality level detected by particle sensor technology.
· Digital backlit LCD display: accurately indicating PM2.5, VOC temperature and humidity; the only air ventilator on the market today completely indicating air quality.
· Filters replacement indication: uses a 90 days countdown timer to let you know when the filters need to be changed.
· Automatic and manual operation mode: At auto mode, the sensor will adjust the air flow speed automatically based on the air pollution detected.
· Additional sleep mode: allows you better sleeping with the light getting low.
New Air Ventilator
Heat Recovery Efficiency
Diameter/Length of PVC Pipe