How to use the air purifier correctly
1. in the home, we should often start the air cleaner clean air, and the combined use of air conditioners is the best. Use the timing switch when you leave the room.
2. when the cleaning signal light is bright, the dust collector is full, and the dust collector plate should be cleaned.
3. the purifier should be put in a dry and ventilated place, a room of 15 square meters, open for 2 hours a day.
4. the use of air purifier for the treatment of respiratory diseases should be carried out under the guidance of the doctor. Patients with hemorrhagic disease are not suitable for use.
When the 5. air purifier is used for electricity, direct contact should be avoided, because its voltage is very high in order to prevent electric shock. As a cure for breathing, it should be more than 0.3 meters away from the tuyere.
6. when the purifier is not used, remove the power plug, and do not open the machine to prevent the accident.
Related Industry Knowledge